Come join the party,
we've been waiting for you.
We'll put this simple: we're looking for the best... like, the best of the best of the best. If thats you, then your destiny awaits.
Senior Graphics Designer Austin, TX Read more
Senior Graphic Designer - Austin, TX
At Simple we pride ourselves on a diverse, creative and tight-knit family culture that is driven by our passion for creating beautiful smiles without any of the fuss.
If you’re a pixel pusher looking to do big things in the aligner/medical device space, we are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to craft website elements, emails, digital display ads, social media content, and basically all of our marketing materials. Ideally, you thrive in the digital world and find yourself working seamlessly with Marketing and E-commerce teams. Reporting to our Creative Director, you’ll be a core element of our blossoming Creative team.
QA admin Phoenix, AZ Read more
QA admin - Phoenix, AZ
To keep pace with our explosive growth,Simple seeks a lead QA engineer to organize and manage the testing of our products in order to achieve consistently-successful deployments. As the lead, you’ll be responsible for defining testing standards and strategies, educating team members throughout the department on those strategies, holding developers accountable for delivering initiatives in time for proper testing to take place, identifying areas of risk and both communicating them and developing mitigation plans, and playing a key role in our release processes. You’ll participate in project planning from the outset, making sure test plans and automated test work are properly accounted for in our project plans and that they match up with project requirements. Finally, you’ll provide leadership to other QA team members, mentoring them to become more and more effective in their roles. We want people who are disciplined but also creative, and unafraid to jump into projects that will be seen and used by millions of people. You'll immediately be an important member of a development team with a wide variety of responsibilities and opportunities.
- Prior experience leading a team of engineers.
- Proven work experience in software QA.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Strong communications skills, both in working with developers and with non-technical staff.
Field Sales Rep Miami, FL Read more
Field Sales Rep - Miami, FL
This position focuses on generating case production by contacting high producing doctors in their designated territory and visiting their Pracitices. They are responsible for generating new accounts, developing relationships with providers, guiding them through their first case submission, maintaining the relationship as well as generating referrals. As an outside sales rep you’re expected to have pre-established contacts with dental providers and be a self-starter. He/she is based in the field and will have to be able to meet production demands immediately after training. He/She must be able to perform at a high level with limited direct supervision. Travel is required.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Contact dental practitioners in the field and close them on using our system to treat their patients.
- Maintain accurate statistics of contacts, registrations and sales activity
- Report all activity to their manager daily and weekly.
- Utilize the support team to address any service concerns that doctors may have and with cases.
- Follow employee policy within the company.
- Provide monthly budgeting information to their manager and maintain records of expenses.
- Meet quotas for production on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Deliver presentations to doctors at study clubs and local meetings.
- Must be a team player and display this characteristic routinely
Non-Essential Functions and Duties:
- Travel to trade shows and conventions when asked.
- Assist in responding to queries from providers.
- Complete all required company training for this position.
- Other duties may be assigned, directed or requested.
Inside Sales Rep Phoenix, AZ Read more
Inside Sales Rep - Phoenix, AZ
We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken Inside Sales Representative to join our sales team. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
To be successful as an Inside Sales Representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satifaction. A top Inside Sales Representative should also be very competitive and a good listener.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
Software Engineer Austin, TX Read more
Software Engineer - Phoenix, AZ
We're looking for a Software Engineer who will use their expertise in big data and/or machine learning to solve problems like high-performing serving and rendering, ads ranking, personalized targeting etc. A fun and challenging work environment make this opportunity anything but ordinary.
- Experiment and build ad systems
- Help scale a data infrastructure for our massive sets of data to enable millions of database lookups.
- Help scale a data pipeline for real-time processing of enormous amounts of user behavioral data.
- Have ownership over the things you build, help shape the product and technical vision, direction, and how we iterate.
- Work closely with your product and design teammates to improve the homepage and Doctor search.
- Work closely with the product managers and stakeholders so that they can leverage your components.
- Run numerous experiments in a fast-paced, analytical culture so you can quickly learn and adapt your work.
- Get the satisfaction of knowing that you helped connect people to that perfect Doctor that's just right for them.
Who You Are
- Deep experience in big data and/or applied machine learning, preferably in digital advertising.
- Passionate in using big data technologies to solve the challenging problems in advertising.
- Passionate about your work and the problems you solve.
- Passion for collaboration and making others around you successful.
- Has a strong sense of ownership in everything you build.
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience
- 3+ year’s experience in software development
- Experience with digital advertising such as ads serving, rendering, ranking or targeting
Orthodontist Phoenix, AZ Read more
Orthodontist - Phoenix, AZ
This is a unique opportunity for a qualified Orthodontist to join the Executive Management team to provide oversight and be a trusted advisor to the board to improve patient care and customer experience. The duties primary will be from an advisory capacity and will not involve any Orthodontic procedures.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be a trusted advisor to the board on patient care and orthodontic procedures
- Develop process and procedures which related to clear aligner treatment
- Provide guidance on regulatory landscape and trends which relate to clear aligner treatment
- Act as the Chief Dental Officer and provide oversight and governance on existing technicians, dentists and labs
- Publish articles which relate to the brand and assist with elevating brand awareness and credibility
- A licensed orthodontist that has clear aligner treatment experience
- Management and advisory experience at board level
- Keen interest in advancing technology, automation and continuous improvement
Customer Success Rep Miami, FL Read more
Customer Success Rep - Miami, FL
Our Customer Success Specialist will own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, training, ensuring retention, and an overall amazing Patient/Provider experience. The ability to be the Marry Poppins of Customer Support and Sherlock Holmes of Client troubleshooting is a plus. Bonus points for high energy, cleverness, and sense of humor.
- Establish and maintain a trusted and strategic advisor relationship to help drive continued value of our products and services
- Maintain effective communication with both internal and external senior-level management to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting them
- Review the customer journey, identifying how it's supported, taking a consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals
- Facilitate interaction and workflow between project team members, including third-party service providers, to ensure deliverables are on time
- Collaborate, problem solve, and/or strategize upcoming client meetings with team members
- Other duties as assigned by the management